KENDAMA EUROPE RECORD H1 MURAMASA RCP
The Record H1 Kendama is made of different noble types of wood and is produced either in a clear tama Recpaint. The designs of the ball are made of different layers of the most beautiful types of wood that can be reproduced in the world, while they are extremely effective in terms of monitoring. The base of the H1 Kendama is made of maple wood. H1 Records took its name from the Japanese most epic swords in history which in turn took their name from the Swordsmiths of ancient times. These ancient masterpieces were not only made by a Master Swordsmith, but also found its unique Sword Master. Are you the Record Master?
- Perfectly balanced ken shape. Perfect balance stall and Border balance characteristics through optimal mass distribution (rim/cup volumes technically calculated).
- Easier to catch thanks to the enlarged cups.
- Increased protection of the Spike from the new bevel shape (hole) of TAMA.
- Additional pin control and excellent clack sound with optimal Tama-Sorado fit.
- Extra lunar balance thanks to Sorado's central mass distribution.
- Supported Whirlwind performance up to modified Slip Grip
- Slipgrip badge for more traction. Go to the center for a faster grip.
- The beginning of the 4 points of contact (slip - ball) ensures balance safety
- SIZE: classic