KROM KENDAMA POP FADE L.E. RASPBERRY
According to KROM, the POP series kendama is the ideal entry level kendama you could ever get. Apart from beginners, KROM POP is also aimed at high level athletes when it comes to warming up before their competitions.
Krom recently released a limited edition series in addition to the regular POP line up, the POP FADE L.E. series. This edition retains exactly the same characteristics as the POP series only that now the ball is painted with translucent rubber paint so that the wood shows its natural lines.
- Thin spike/sword (KEN) and wide ball (TAMA) bevel/hole (ANA)
- The white wide stripe in which the word KROM is repeated at the bottom of the ball will help you keep your eyes on the hole and aid into your concentration.
- Beech wood of category A- chip resistant, as a result of which it withstands time and hard use.
- KROM Translucent Rubber Paint - Perfectly sticky!
- Wider cups for better balance and easier catches. The cups having such a wide cavity allow easier ball catches.
- Holographic stickers because only KROM can!
- The string hole is placed off-center (helps in pull-up tricks)