This superb Mercedes GLA 45 guarantees easy access and safety for your kid as the doors open and close securely with one simple move.
SAFETY BELT AND COMFORTABLE SEAT
The safety belt keeps the kid safe on the seat in case of unexpected brake use. The belt and the seat might not be the same as shown in the picture.
The car's dimensions are ideal as it is possible to place it in your car if your car's back seats are foldable.
ANTISLIPPERY AND SILENT WHEELS
The wheels are manufactured with durable plastic, and have a rubber strip in the middle.
The Mercedes GLA 45 is supped up with front and back LED lights
EASY TO USE PANEL AND ON/OFF SWITCH
The easy to use panel makes it possible for the child to access all the car's functions.
- Volume Control
- Connect with MP3, USB, TF card
- Battery IndicatorALL functions are accessed from the panel!
REMOTE CONTROL 2.4G FOR ULTIMATE SAFETY
The remote control 2.4G guarantees uninterrupted remote control of the car by the parent and offers complete restriction of other remote signals that might be transmitted around.
- Panel Functions: Music, ABC Lullaby, Stories, Radio, USB Support, TF/SD Card Support, AUX-in (Cable Included), Volume Control (Button Hold)
- Gear Change: Stick/Knob
- Pedals: Accelerator
- Seat Type: Plastic
- Seat Capacity: 1 Child
- Start-up Method: Button
- Steering Controls: Horn & Skip Track
- Start-up engine Sound
- Safety Belt
- Soft Start acceleration Technology
- Full function electric pedal controlled.
- Built-in break system.
- Suspension device.
- Forward, Reverse and Park Gears
- 2 wheel drive (rear)
- Total Battery Voltage: 12V
- Motor QTY: 2
- Charger Type: Greek 2 pin Charger
- 2.4Ghz Remote Control Technology
- Multiple Remote Speed Modes
- Box Dimensions: 105 x 56 x 43cm
- Box Weight: 14KG
- Prodcut Dimensions: 103 x 53 x 50cm
- Product Weight: 13.5KG
- Maximum User Weight: 30KG
- It can run up to 1-2 hours on one charge (depending on child's weight and surface driven)
- Very easy to assemble. (approx. 20 minutes) with detailed assembly manual.
- Importer: RideOnShop
- Certificates: CE , EN71 PART 1 / 2 / 3 , EN62115
Once you have received your item please make sure that the item is fully chargedfor the recommended amount of hours stated on the manual before its first use.
We also suggest giving the item a full charge after each use. If the item is not being used for a long period of time or is being put away for a Christmas present we advise to charge it every 3 weeks (even if it was fully charged before it was put away) or disconnect the battery as this could damage the battery. The battery is not under warranty.
If you are local, stop by for a test drive! :)
We have quite a few models open and almost all of them ready and charged. There's nothing better than seeing these in person so if you can find the time Monday - Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm, we'd love to have you!