SAFETY BELT AND COMFORTABLE SEAT
The safety belt keeps the kid safe on the seat in case of unexpected brake use.
The car's dimensions are ideal as it is possible to place it in your car if your car's back seats are foldable.
ANTISLIPPERY AND SILENT WHEELS
The wheels are manufactured with durable plastic, and have a rubber strip in the middle.
The Mustang is supped up with front and back LED lights
EASY VOLUME CONTROL ON THE STEERING WHEEL
The volume switch makes it possible for the child to adjust the volume.
REMOTE CONTROL 2.4G FOR ULTIMATE SAFETY
The remote control 2.4G guarantees uninterrupted remote control of the car by the parent and offers complete restriction of other remote signals that might be transmitted around.
- Pedals: Accelerator
- Seat Type: Plastic (fits a Child aged 5 and a Child aged 2)
- Seat Capacity: 1-2 Children
- Start-up Method: swtich
- Steering Controls: Horn & Skip Track
- Start-up engine Sound
- Safety Belt
- Fixed Bonnet
- Fixed Boot (storage)
- Lights: Front & Rear
- Realistic Wheels
- Antispin Silent Wheels (Rubber ring for excellent tire grip and sound proof)
- Semi-Translucent Windscreen
- Fixed Doors
- Full function electric pedal controlled.
- Built-in break system.
- Forward, Reverse and Park Gears
- 1 wheel drive (rear)
- Total Battery Voltage: 6V
- Motor QTY: 1
- Charger Type: Greek 2 pin Charger
- 2.4Ghz Remote Control Technology
- Box Dimensions: 106 x 64 x 34cm
- Box Weight: 15.7KG
- Prodcut Dimensions: 101 x 62 x 52cm
- Product Weight: 13.2KG
- Maximum User Weight: 30KG
- It can run up to 1-2 hours on one charge (depending on child's weight and surface driven)
- Very easy to assemble. (approx. 20 minutes) with detailed assembly manual.
- Importer: RideOnShop
- Certificates: CE , EN71 PART 1 / 2 / 3 , EN62115
Once you have received your item please make sure that the item is fully chargedfor the recommended amount of hours stated on the manual before its first use.
We also suggest giving the item a full charge after each use. If the item is not being used for a long period of time or is being put away for a Christmas present we advise to charge it every 3 weeks (even if it was fully charged before it was put away) or disconnect the battery as this could damage the battery. The battery is not under warranty.
If you are local, stop by for a test drive! :)
We have quite a few models open and almost all of them ready and charged. There's nothing better than seeing these in person so if you can find the time Monday - Friday, from 10 am to 5 pm, we'd love to have you!