SETTING UP YOUR BODYGUARD:
Bodyguard works with MicroSIM card (Voice and Data contract type) supporting 2G network (Gsm, SMS, Gprs)
1. Insert MicroSIM inside bodyguard as shown on the watch's side, with chip facing upwards.
2. If your SIM card requires a PIN code you need to unlock it through the smartphone before putting it inside bodyguard
3. Once the MicroSIM is inside bodyguard, turn it on and download "Nilox Bodyguard" app from your store.
The app will automatically conform to your smrtphone's language
4. To begin, click "Join now", insert your smartphone's telephone number and create a password.
You will immediately receive an SMS with the code you will need to enter to complete registration
5. Scan QRcode you find inside bodyguard pack to associate it to your smartphone, then insert telephone number of the SIM inside bodyguard
6. Complete association with the name that will identify your profile and give a name to the bodyguard.
The first smartphone you associate will be identified as the "Master", and will be first contact called in case of Emergency